Northern Nevada has been regaining its investment potential at a good rate – not too fast and not too slow. As we are 4th generation Northern Nevadans with business ownership experience in lending, investing and property management, we are confident we can help you with your purchases.
We have access to interpreters and speak several languages ourselves. We will provide you with our concierge services as well as providing you with the most recent criteria on foreign investing. After we have discussed these criteria, we will discuss our very concise requirements on how to find a good property manager. Finding a good property manager is a very critical element in foreign investing. It is considered by our company Buyer’s Agent Remaklus Realty to be EQUITY PRESERVATION!
Let us help with your real estate needs.
Give us a call or contact us by email with any questions you may have. Please let us know in advance if English is a barrier for you and which language you would like us to have represented for you at the time of your call.
Foreign Investors Resources
The latest info regarding the dos and don’ts of foreign investing: https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/can-foreigners-buy-real-estate-in-the-united-states-31572
Steps to Hiring a
- Get a list of property managers in the area where you have targeted your first or second investment.
- Interview the various property managers, asking questions such as:
- Is this their primary job or do they sell real estate on the side?
- Do they allow payments on line from the tenants?
- Do they have the capacity to make your monthly payments?
- Does the management company do move-ins and move-outs with the tenant?
- Get a copy of the lease and a copy of the management agreement to read over.
- Check the Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau or even Yelp to see how the management company is viewed.
- Always get copies of all forms/reports/inspections and menus used by the management companies you are interviewing.
- Review and compare each company before making your decision.