Relocation Services for Home Buyers
Relocating can be an expensive and stressful proposition. There are a number of important decisions to be made, all within a deadline and a budget. When your relocation involves a distant move, there is uncertainty about finding the right home and community to fit your lifestyle. There are also concerns about family needs, schools, services, and amenities. When making these life-changing decisions, relocating home buyers often rely on the advice of a real estate sales agent, who may not have their best interests at heart. When deciding on a new home to relocate to, consider using a buyer’s agent instead. There a number of ways that working with an exclusive buyer’s agent (an EBA) can give you an advantage:
Peace of Mind
- An exclusive buyer’s agent does not have listings, nor do they serve the sellers in any way. This avoids conflict of interest inherent in the traditional real estate company that takes listings and tries to represent both buyers and sellers and often in the same transaction.
- An exclusive buyer’s agent has no “brand loyalty” to listings by any specific real estate company, meaning you have all of the options.
- The EBA keeps your motives and budget confidential, allowing you to have the upper hand.
- There generally is no extra cost involved in using an exclusive buyer’s agent!
- One thing an exclusive buyer’s agent can do to exceed your expectations is to show you any home on the market, including multiple listing service (MLS), For-Sale-by-Owner, and homes for sale by builders.
- Another benefit to using an exclusive buyer’s agent is that they have strong networks of industry partners, making relocating a breeze. These include home inspectors, mortgage lenders, moving services, and home service providers.
- An exclusive buyer’s agent can work with corporate relocation services, home buyers, and employers to provide cost savings and strategic advantages.
They Work for YOU
- Exclusive buyer’s agents are dedicated entirely to the buyer, providing expert negotiation and market guidance that can save thousands of dollars on the home purchase.
- Because the exclusive buyer’s agent only serves buyers, they evaluate homes, communities, and amenities from a buyer’s perspective, providing objective information and frank advice.
- The relationship between an exclusive buyer’s agent and the buyer-client ensures the highest levels of service, with the buyer’s best interests at the forefront.
Contact us today and learn more about working with our exclusive buyer’s agents!