Buying Your First Home? You’ve Come to the Right Place.
For first-time home buyers, the representation of a Buyer Agent is absolutely essential. When a buyers agent is involved the majority of the confusion is immediately dispelled because the buyer is always the client. Buyers agents only represent the buyers, never represent sellers. Your Buyer’s Agent representative provides the information and guidance to help you succeed![/vc_column_text]
The following is an overview of the home buying process.
- Contact Buyer’s Agent Remalus Realty. The first step to securing an agent should always be assuring the security of representation. At Buyer’s Agent we always make the commitment to only represent the buyer in every way.
- Buyer’s Agent makes your life easier by referring you to a local, reputable lender, if you don’t have one already. Contact your lender about obtaining a mortgage pre-approval, not a pre-qualification. Ask your Buyer’s Agent representative about the difference and the importance between a pre-approval and a pre-qualification.
- Your Buyer Agent will provide you with a home buying consultation to determine your overall home buying budget, down payment, mortgage pre-approval, homeownership expenses, utilities, and so on. Consider other life goals such as saving for retirement or a child’s college fund.
- Buyer’s Agent can help you prioritize your hopes and dreams in a home, beginning with the neighborhoods you prefer, and the number of bedrooms and baths you need for your household. Deciding what you need most, and be flexible on the rest.
- With your priorities understood, Buyer’s Agent will find you your “ideal” home and not waste your time looking at homes that are just “fine” and available.
- When you’ve found your ideal home, make an offer based on the expert advice of Buyer’s Agent!
- Buyer’s Agent will negotiate the home purchase on your behalf, based upon your instructions and wishes, while protecting your best interests.
- Now that your offer has been accepted, it’s time to order your home inspection, purchase your homeowner’s insurance, and prepare for closing. Buyer’s Agent will never leave your side through any issues that may arise, and will work to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Once that is finished your pre-closing documentation will arrive! Buyer’s Agent will explain all of your transaction costs so you can proceed to the scheduled closing.