Are you ready to start house hunting? Is it a good market to buy in? From searching for the right home amid a stampede of buyers, to signing a flurry of paperwork through closing, the home buying process can be a long and complicated one. But with an exclusive buyers agent by your side, the process becomes a little easier.
Exclusive buyers agents are real estate professionals who focus solely on representing buyers throughout the home buying process. They assist them in every step along the road to becoming a homeowner. An exclusive buyers agent has a knack for saving you time and money on the road to homeownership. Who doesn’t like that?
Benefits of Using a an Exclusive Buyers Agent
- Defining your needs and desires: Buyers agents specialize in helping you to define what you want and need in a home or investment. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, or are looking for your second or third home, an exclusive buyers agent can help you prioritize the things you need and want for your new home.
- Finding the right property for you: After the initial meeting, an exclusive buyers agent will locate properties and schedule appointments for tours of the homes that best fit your desires. With professionals like those at Buyer’s Agent Remaklus Realty, you will have the inside scoop about each property, with pros and cons are explained to you in detail.
- The offer: An exclusive buyers agent will help you make an educated decision on the appropriate offer price point and then present it to the seller’s agent. The agent’s experience in negotiating real estate deals can save you time and money so that you may avoid untold pitfalls like a fixer-upper that is more trouble than it is worth.
- Recommendations: Buyers agents are able to refer you to the best and most trusted professionals in the business including mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, movers, and more. This will expedite each step of the home owning process getting you into your dream home as quickly as possible.
- Overcoming setbacks: If a home inspector’s report or appraisal brings previously unknown issues to light, an exclusive buyers agent could advise you regarding the best way to proceed, and then act as a buffer between you and the seller’s agent. If negotiations become strained, it is very helpful to have an experienced professional offering productive solutions.
- No dual agency concerns: Dual agency is when the same real estate agent represents both the buyer and the seller. Or, more commonly, when the buyer’s agent and seller’s agent work at the same brokerage, under the same broker. Although illegal in a few states, many others have few regulations regarding these types of transactions. By bringing on an exclusive buyers agent, you are ensuring that your interests are being solely protected represented and that you will get the fairest price available.
Why You Should Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent
Unlike listing agents, buyer’s agents are legally bound to represent the buyer, and only the buyer. Listing agents usually have a fiduciary duty to the home seller, and if the same company is representing both a buyer and seller, a conflict of interest occurs.
The stress of house hunting can be daunting. Having a professional by your side can make your home buying experience a good one. Buyer’s Agent Remaklus Realty is Northern Nevada’s premier exclusive buyer’s agency.
An exclusive buyers agent will do the heavy lifting for you and facilitate the lender, seller, title companies, inspectors and repairs. Our motto is “SIMPLY BUYER’S ONLY” and we will stand by you through it all.
Learn more about working with our buyer’s agents and contact us today!